To log a concern with Smith about a missing assignment* in the gradebook or a grade received* on an assignment, please complete the following survey: Assignment Concern Survey
* please note the following:
1. If you turned in an assignment (or took a quiz) after the time it was due, then it goes into a make up work bin. This bin is processed periodically and not immediately, so it may take some time before the new grade shows up in the gradebook.
2. If the grade you see in the gradebook is a .05, this is my notation that you plagiarized the assignment.
3. If the grade you see in the gradebook is a .1, this is my notation that you did the assignment or quiz, but received a grade of a 0 on it (ergo, the assignment was tried and is not missing).
4. It is always a good idea to check your notebook and the wall of “No Name Assignments” before telling Smith that an assignment is “missing.”