1. Daily ESL: Conversation Starters for English Students http://parkland.rosettastoneclassroom.com/en-US/ Just log in to your Rosetta Stone account.
2. http://www.dailyesl.com/ Conversation starters for ESL students listed by categories. Great way to practice your English speaking skills.
3. Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab – For English as a Second Language Randall’s ESL Cyber Listening Lab
http://www.esl-lab.com/ ESL cyber listening lag. You can listen to conversations on a variety of topics and then quiz yourself on how well you understood what was said. Good way to practice speaking English
http://iteslj.org/questions/ -Are you looking for Conversation Questions? This link will provide great questions that ELLs or anyone can talk about.
4. http://www.magickeys.com/books/ Illustrated, online children’s stories for kids of all ages. It has phonic links, riddles, and games.
5. http://www.parklandlibrary.org/youth-services/youth-resources/ Then choose either Tumblebooks library or Tumblebooks Cloud. There are online books to read. Some have audio. There are quizzes and games to go with most of the books.
7. Audio link for Al Capone Does My Shirts https://sites.google.com/a/mystma.org/7th-grade-language-arts—kelm/al-capone-does-my-shirts